Hurley House is a privately owned exclusive boutique hotel, that opened in 2016. It is set in a countryside location near Henley-on-Thames, Marlow and Maidenhead. It has won many awards, including the prestigious Condé Nast Johansen’s Awards for Excellence, for “Best Value Experience in the UK” in 2024, “Best Small and Exclusive Property in the UK & Ireland” in 2019 & 2021, and shortlisted for the same award in 2023. It was also awarded Gold for “Business Events Venue of the Year” in the Beautiful South Awards in 2023/2024.
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Sales Executive to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining client relationships, and achieving sales targets. This role requires a self-motivated individual with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- A competitive basic salary of £35,000 pa
- Discretionary quarterly bonus based on profitability
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 50% staff discount on food and beverage when off-duty
- Generous ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
- BUPA healthcare cash plan provided
- 20 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to drive business growth
- Identifying and approacing potential clients to secure new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to develop promotional campaigns
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations to prospective clients
- Managing and tracking sales and marketing budgets
- Keeping abreast of industry trends, competition, and market conditions
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years’ experience in hospitality sales, ideally including group and event bookings
- Excellent, articulate communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of MS office suite
Please be aware that whilst only a short distance from Maidenhead, Marlow and Henley, the hotel is located in a rural location; therefore, having your own transportation arrangement is essential.
We look forward to hearing from you!