Hurley House is an exclusive boutique hotel, set in a countryside location near Henley-on-Thames, Marlow and Maidenhead and winner of many awards, including the prestigious Condé Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence, as “Best Small and Exclusive Property in the UK & Ireland” for 2021 and 2019 and “Best Value Experience Hotel” for 2024. We pride ourselves on creating unforgettable experiences for our guests and it’s the detail that makes us exceptional.
We are looking to recruit an experienced, full-time Host(ess)/Waiter(tress). If you are energetic, have a positive personality and are passionate about customer service, we would love you to join our like-minded team.
We are offering £30,000 per annum.
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000 pa
- Discretionary quarterly bonus based on profitability
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 50% staff discount on food and beverage when off-duty
- Full company induction and training
- Generous ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
- BUPA healthcare cash plan provided
- 20 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
- Meet and greet hotel and restaurant guests
- Deal with bookings and reservations
- Provide support to the front of house team during service
- Working hours – 48 hours/5 days a week shift system including evenings and weekends
- Please be aware that the hotel is located in a rural location; having your own transportation arrangement is essential.
We look forward to hearing from you.