Hurley House is an exclusive boutique hotel, set in a countryside location near Henley-on-Thames, Marlow and Maidenhead and winner of many awards, including the prestigious Condé Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence, as “Best Small and Exclusive Property in the UK & Ireland” for 2021 and 2019.
We pride ourselves on creating unforgettable experiences for our guests and it’s the detail that makes us exceptional.
We are looking to recruit an experienced, full-time Bartender. If you are energetic, have a positive personality and are passionate about cocktails and being entertaining behind the bar, we would love you to join our like-minded team.
We are offering £30,000 per annum.
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000 pa
- Discretionary quarterly bonus based on profitability
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 50% staff discount on food and beverage when off-duty
- Full company induction and training
- Generous ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
- BUPA healthcare cash plan provided
- 20 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
Drinks Preparation and Service:
- Responsible for the stock control and ordering
- Day to day running of the bar
- Increasing turnover and margin
- Comply with all Health and Safety, Food Hygiene, Allergen and COSHH requirements for the restaurant/bar
Please be aware that the hotel is located in a semi-rural location; having your own transportation arrangement is essential.
We look forward to hearing from you.