Casual Waiting Staff
Here at the multi-award-winning Hurley House Hotel, we love to give our guests a great experience. Whether staying in our hotel or simply dining in our restaurant, we want them to enjoy the laid-back luxury of our house, our delicious food and the impeccable service we provide.
We know our people are our biggest asset, which is why we are always looking to grow our exceptional team. Our waiters and waitresses are friendly, polite, articulate and very-well presented. More importantly, they are passionate about delivering the personalised, yet discreet service we are famed for.
If you believe you are the right fit, we would love to hear from you.
We offer a basic salary of £10 – £12 per hour, plus bonus, for up to 25 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive salary, paid fortnightly
- Quarterly bonus based on profitability
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 50% staff discount on food and beverage when off-duty
- Full company induction, training, and career progression
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- 20 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
Please be aware that the hotel is located in a rural location; having your own transportation arrangement is essential.
We look forward to hearing from you!