Are you a positive person with a ‘can-do’ attitude? Are you passionate about cocktails, wine and people, and providing outstanding customer service? If you answered yes, we would love you to join our like-minded team.
Hurley House is an exclusive boutique hotel, winner of many awards, including the prestigious Condé Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence, as “Best Small and Exclusive Property in the UK & Ireland” for 2021.
Hurley House is set in a countryside location near Henley-on-Thames, Marlow and Maidenhead. We pride ourselves on creating unforgettable experiences for our guests and it’s the detail that makes us exceptional. Our business is growing, and we are looking to recruit an experienced, full-time Mixologist.
We offer a basic salary up to £35,000 plus bonus and up to £2,000 relocation allowance, for 48-hours, 5 days a week shift system, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive salary paid fortnightly
- Discretionary quarterly bonus based on profitability
- Up to £2,000 relocation allowance (to be agreed)
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 20 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
- 50% staff discount on food and beverage when dining
- Full company induction, training, and career progression
- Regular food and drinks masterclasses
- Generous ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
- BUPA Health Care Cash Plan
- Responsible for the stock and ordering
- Day to day running of the bar
- Increasing turnover and margin
- Comply with all Health and Safety, Food Hygiene, Allergen and COSHH requirements for the restaurant/bar
Please be aware that the hotel is located in a semi-rural location; having your own transportation arrangement is essential.
We look forward to hearing from you.