Part-time Chef de Partie
Hurley House Hotel is set in a countryside location near Henley-on-Thames, Marlow and beautiful surrounding villages. We pride ourselves on creating unforgettable experiences for our guests and it’s the detail that makes us exceptional.
Our business is growing, and we are looking to recruit experienced, part-time Chefs de Partie.
If you are energetic, have a positive personality and are passionate about food, we would love you to join our like-minded team.
We are offering a competitive hourly rate of £15.00 including a share of service charge (tronc).
- A competitive salary, paid fortnightly
- A share of service charge (tronc)
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 50% staff discount on food and beverage when off-duty
- Full company induction, training, and career progression
- Regular food and drinks masterclasses
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- 20 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
Chef de Partie main responsibilities:
- Ensure all recipes and preparation requirements are met
- Respond in a proactive manner to the Head Chef and Managerial requests to undertake specific food preparation
- Ensure temperature, seasoning and flavours are to specifications
- Take reasonable care to reduce food wastage
- Comply with all Health and Safety, Food Hygiene, Allergen and COSHH requirements for the kitchen
- Complete HACCP recording in line with requests from the lead Chef on the shift and/or the Head Chef
Please be aware that the hotel is located in a rural location; having your own transportation arrangement is essential.
We look forward to hearing from you.