Chef de Partie – Breakfast
Hurley House Hotel is a multi-award-winning venue, set in a countryside location near Henley-on-Thames, Marlow, and beautiful surrounding villages. We pride ourselves on creating unforgettable experiences for our guests and it’s the detail that makes us exceptional.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Chef de Partie – Breakfast on a full-time, permanent basis. If you are energetic, have a positive personality and are passionate about food, we would love you to join our like-minded team.
We are offering a competitive salary of £30,000/annum plus bonus for a 5 days/week shift system including weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive salary paid fortnightly
- Quarterly profit related bonus
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 20 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
- 50% staff discount on food and beverage when dining
- Full company induction, training, and career progression
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- BUPA Healthcare cash plan
Duties and Key Responsibilities of the Chef de Partie:
- Ensure all food preparation is to the specification outlined by the Head Chef and/or the Lead Chef on the shift
- Run and supervise any kitchen section to the required standards set by the Head Chef
- Ensure all preparation of the designated section is complete and ready for each service
- Execute cooking to the expected high standards quickly and efficiently
- Support the Head Chef and/or the Lead Chef on the shift in delivering required standards of food
- Maintain a positive and proactive attitude at all times and seek to improve and advance your skill set and performance
- Perform other duties as assigned by the head chef and management
- Comply with all Health and Safety, Food Hygiene, Allergen and COSHH requirements for the kitchen
- Complete HACCP recording in line with requests from the lead Chef on the shift and/or the Head Chef
Please be aware that the hotel is located in a rural location; having your own transportation arrangement is essential.
We look forward to hearing from you.