Pastry Chef de Partie
We are looking for an experienced Pastry Chef de Partie.
If you are energetic, have a positive personality and are passionate about food, we would love you to join our like-minded team.
Hurley House Hotel is set in a countryside location near Henley-on-Thames, Marlow, and beautiful surrounding villages. We pride ourselves on creating unforgettable experiences for our guests and it’s the detail that makes us exceptional.
We are looking to recruit an experienced, full-time Pastry Chef de Partie with a competitive salary of £26,000 plus, per annum.
- A competitive salary paid fortnightly
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 20 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
- 50% staff discount on food and beverage when dining
- Full company induction, training, and career progression
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- BUPA Healthcare cash plan
Pastry Chef de Partie’s main responsibilities:
- Ensure all recipes and preparation requirements are met
- Respond in a proactive manner to the Head Chef and Managerial requests to undertake specific food preparation
- Ensure temperature, seasoning and flavors are to specifications
- Take reasonable care to reduce food wastage
- Comply with all Health and Safety, Food Hygiene, Allergen and COSHH requirements for the kitchen
- Complete HACCP recording in line with requests from the lead Chef on the shift and/or the Head Chef
Please be aware that the hotel is located in a rural location; having your own transportation arrangement is essential.
We look forward to hearing from you.