We are looking for a passionate person, with a conscientious attitude and a positive disposition to join us as Kitchen Porter.
***Only applicants local to the area***
Hourly pay: up to £9/hour including tronc (service charge)
Hurley House Hotel is set in a countryside location near Henley-on-Thames, Marlow, and beautiful surrounding villages. We pride ourselves on creating unforgettable experiences for our guests and it’s the detail that makes us exceptional.
Our Kitchen Porters are responsible for maintaining the organisation of the kitchen to a high standard, ensuring total compliance with cleanliness and sanitation standards with regards to work areas and equipment.
- A competitive salary, paid fortnightly
- A share of service charge (tronc)
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 50% staff discount on food and beverage when off-duty
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- BUPA healthcare cash plan provided
- 20 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
- Cleaning dishes, pans, and silverware
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Dealing with deliveries
- Making sure the kitchen is kept clean and tidy at all time
- Help with (basic) food preparation when required
You will play an integral role within the kitchen team, setting and maintaining standards of excellence.
If you are looking to be part of a dedicated, professional team and would like to develop your hospitality skills further, then apply now.
Please be aware that the hotel is located in a rural location; having your own transportation arrangement is essential.