Hurley House – a multi-award-winning boutique hotel, is set in a countryside location, less than 10 minutes’ drive from Henley-on-Thames, Marlow and Maidenhead. We pride ourselves on creating unforgettable experiences for our guests and it’s the detail that makes us exceptional.
We are looking to recruit a full-time Reservations Manager. We are offering a competitive salary, negotiable based upon experience, for 48 hours/5 days a week shift system including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
The primary focus of the role is managing all day-to-day enquiries and booking requests, for the Hotel and/or Restaurant
Previous experience in a high-end hospitality operation as a Reservations Manager or Supervisor is essential, as well as a passion for providing excellent personal service.
Working as part of the management team, you will be need to be ambitious and flexible to adapt to a variety of scenarios and situations. You should be confident in your knowledge of the venue and our offering.
- Taking Reservations calls and replying to email enquiries
- Producing weekly and monthly departmental reports
- Responding to all guests feedback
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues, corporate clients and guests, ensuring an inspirational service is delivered at all times
- Maintaining and delivering consistently high standards, providing industry-leading service to every customer
- Dealing with any complaints and finding satisfactory solutions
- Conducting reception desk duties
ESSENTIAL KEY SKILLS:
- Previous experience using Avondata (RezControl) Hotel & Events booking system and ResDiary, Restaurant Reservation system will be an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of all the Front Office operations
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation
THE PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- Competitive basic salary of up to £35,000 per annum
- Quarterly Bonus based on business profitability
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 20 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
- 50% staff discount on food and beverage when dining off-duty
- Full company induction, training, and career progression
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- BUPA Healthcare cash plan
Please be aware that the hotel is located in a rural location; having your own transportation arrangement is essential.
We look forward to hearing from you!