Full-time Waiter/Waitress with bar experience
Hurley House is an exclusive boutique hotel, winner of many awards, including the prestigious Condé Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence, as “Best Small and Exclusive Property in the UK & Ireland” for 2021.
Here at the multi-award-winning Hurley House, we love to give our guests a great experience. Whether staying in our hotel or simply dining in our restaurant, we want them to enjoy the laid-back luxury of our house, our delicious food and the impeccable service our waiters and waitresses provide.
We know our people are our biggest asset, which is why we are always looking to grow our exceptional team. Our team members are friendly, polite, articulate and very well presented. They represent the Hurley House brand and treat it as if it were their own business. More importantly, they are passionate about delivering the personalised, yet discreet service we are famed for.
We offer a basic salary of £27,456 plus bonus, for 48 hours, 5 days a week, shift system, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive basic salary paid fortnightly
- Quarterly bonus based on profitability
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 50% staff discount on food and beverage when off-duty
- Full company induction, training, and career progression
- Regular food and drinks tastings
- Generous ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
- BUPA healthcare cash plan provided
- 20 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
- To deliver a high standard of professional service
- Great customer service and communication skills
Please be aware that the hotel is located in a semi-rural location; having your own transportation arrangement is essential.
If you think you are the person we are looking for, do not hesitate to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.