Full-time Waiter/Waitress with bar experience
Here at the multi-award-winning Hurley House Hotel, we love to give our guests a great experience. Whether staying in our hotel or simply dining in our restaurant, we want them to enjoy the laid-back luxury of our house, our delicious food and the impeccable service our waiters and waitresses provide.
We know our people are our biggest asset, which is why we are always looking to grow our exceptional team. Our team members are friendly, polite, articulate and very-well presented. More importantly, they are passionate about delivering the personalised, yet discreet service we are famed for.
We are looking to recruit a Full-time Waiter/Waitress with bar experience.
We offer a basic salary of £24,000 (plus benefits). We operate a shift system including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive salary paid fortnightly
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 20 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
- 50% staff discount on food and beverage off-duty
- Full company induction, training, and career progression
- Regular food and drinks tasting
- Generous ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
- BUPA Healthcare Cash plan provided
Please be aware that the hotel is located in a rural location; having your own transportation arrangement is essential.
We look forward to hearing from you!