Weddings and Events Manager
Hurley House – a multi-award-winning boutique hotel, is set in a countryside location, less than 10 minutes’ drive from Henley-on-Thames, Marlow and Maidenhead. We pride ourselves on creating unforgettable experiences for our guests and it’s the detail that makes us exceptional.
We are looking to recruit a full-time Weddings and Events Manager. We are offering a salary up to £40,000 per annum plus a quarterly bonus for 48 hours/5 days a week shift system including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Perform show-arounds to sell our Venue to potential clients for all events including weddings
- Organise and manage all events and support clients with catering, theming, entertainment and event logistics
- Produce quotations and invoices for each event, and ensure that payments are received in a timely manner and according to Company procedures
- Support and coordinate external suppliers and contractors
- A competitive salary paid fortnightly
- Discretionary quarterly bonus
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 20 days holiday and 9 bank holidays
- 50% staff discount on food and beverage when dining
- Full company induction, training, and career progression
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- BUPA Healthcare Cash plan
- Positive personality with a ‘can-do’ attitude and passionate about events, people, and providing outstanding customer service
- You will have at least 3 years of relevant experience gained in a similar role within high-end venues
- Excellent communication and attention to details are key aspects of this role
- Time management and organisation skills
- You will be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- You will be extremely accurate and methodical
- Experience in Avondata booking system will be an advantage
Please be aware that the hotel is located in a rural location; having your own transportation arrangement is essential.
We look forward to hearing from you!