Are you a positive person with a ‘can-do’ attitude? Are you passionate about cocktails, people, and providing outstanding customer service? If you answered yes, we would love you to join our like-minded team.
Hurley House Hotel is set in a countryside location near Henley-on-Thames, Marlow and beautiful surrounding villages. We pride ourselves on creating unforgettable experiences for our guests and it’s the detail that makes us exceptional.
Our business is growing, and we are looking to recruit an experienced, full-time Cocktail Bartender.
We are offering a basic salary up to £26,000 plus. We operate a shift system including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive salary paid fortnightly
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 20 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
- 50% staff discount on food and beverage when dining
- Full company induction, training, and career progression
- Regular food and drinks masterclasses
- Generous ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
- BUPA Health Care Cash Plan
Drinks Preparation and Service:
- Ensure guest welcome and order taking are to agreed standards
- Ensure timely service of guests in the correct sequence
- Ensure readiness for service and the pace is appropriate for peak trade
- Ensure guest needs are dealt with positively and in a timely manner
- Ensure you have appropriate product knowledge on the food and drink being served
- Contribute, as requested by the Restaurant Manager, to the completion of the monthly wet stock take
- Comply with all Health and Safety, Food Hygiene, Allergen and COSHH requirements for the restaurant/bar
Please be aware that the hotel is located in a rural location; having your own transportation arrangement is essential.
We look forward to hearing from you.