Bookkeeping and Accounts Administrator
Our business is growing, and we are looking to recruit a full-time Bookkeeping and Accounts Administrator. The ideal candidate will be a thorough, punctual and proactive person with experience in accounts bookkeeping and general office administration.
Hurley House Hotel – a multi-award-winning boutique hotel, is set in a countryside location, less than 10 minutes’ drive from Henley-on-Thames, Marlow and Maidenhead. We pride ourselves on creating unforgettable experiences for our guests and it’s the detail that makes us exceptional.
We are offering a salary up to £25,000 per annum for 48 hours/5 days a week, may include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive salary, paid fortnightly
- A share of service charge (tronc)
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 50% staff discount on food and beverage when off-duty
- Full company induction, training, and career progression
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- BUPA healthcare cash plan provided
- 20 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
- You will have at least 1 year of relevant experience within the hospitality industry
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping principles and accounting methodology
- AAT Qualifications preferred
- Time management and organisation skills
- You will be proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel
- You will be extremely accurate and methodical
- Confidentiality & attention to detail are key aspects of the role
Please be aware that the hotel is located in a rural location; having your own transportation arrangement is essential.
If you are looking to be part of a dedicated, professional team and would like to develop your skills further, then please apply today.